For the USA only
Support the Rossini Opera Festival through the American non-profit organization Friends of the Rossini Opera Festival.
Your tax-deductible contribution helps ensure success and longevity for the world-renowned Rossini Opera Festival.
Become a member today and enjoy personalized ticket service and an array of special benefits.
We have now made it easier for American fans of the Rossini Opera Festival to give their donations.
To show our appreciation, we have many wonderful benefits for you, ensuring greater overall involvement in the world’s finest Festival for the performances of operas by Gioachino Rossini.
Through your contribution you will take a leading part in the Festival and help preserve the growth of a musical adventure which is unique in the world of opera.
Junior (under 30) $ 100 or more
Friend $ 300 or more
Supporter $ 1,000 or more
Golden Supporter $ 5,000 or more
Patron $ 10,000 or more
• Advanced ticket priority for two tickets to each of the events on the ROF program
• Courtesy mailing of programs
• Courtesy opera libretto with annotation available before the performance
• Discounts on CDs, DVDs, and all other ROF publications
• Special treatment in leading shops and restaurants in Pesaro
• Personalized ROF card
• ROF silver pin
• Recognition of your name in all ROF publications
• Friends’ meeting corner at all theatre venues
All of the above plus
• Advanced ticket priority for up to 4 tickets to each of the events on the ROF program
• ROF golden pin
• Personalized assistance for your stay in Pesaro
• Invitations to the gala dinners held after each premiere performance
All of the above plus
• Significantly increased ticket priority
• Access to final dress rehearsals
• Prominent recognition of your name in all ROF publications
• Invitations to exclusive dinner parties with the artists
given by Vice President Paola Pierangeli Tittarelli in her lovely hillside Pesaro residence
Give a friend or loved one a gift membership. We will send a letter to inform the recipient of your gift and the special benefits acquired through your generosity.
Contributions are most welcomed from those who are unable to attend performances at the Rossini Opera Festival. Your gift, in any amount, will directly support the performances, and will be gratefully acknowledged in all ROF publications.
It is also possible to remember a friend or loved one with an open donation.
USA address for contributions:
make your check payable to
Friends of the Rossini Opera Festival
and send it to
c/o Kay Bearman
1060 Park Avenue, Apt. 6C
New York, NY 10128-1034
Italian address for information:
Amici del ROF
Via Rossini 24, 61121 Pesaro - Italy
Phone: 011 39 0721 3800210
Fax: 011 39 0721 3800220
Friends of the Rossini Opera Festival is a non-profit organization pursuant to section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.